Friday, October 05, 2007

Xbox Fever

Halo 3 came out a few days ago.

It is in times like these that I thank the Lord that I am not a video game addict.

I know there’s fun in it and quality time with the Xbox can yield marvelous entertainment. There’s nothing wrong with entertainment … in moderation.

Most of the gamers I know spend there days full of nothing but entertainment.

An hour ago, I sat at my desk in my comfy chair and took in David Gordon Green’s All the Real Girls. It was wonderful. I experienced truth and beauty. I feel enriched.

During the same amount of time, my two friends across the hall sat and pressed buttons while watching things explode.

Call me an old fart, but I think I'm better off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really interesting. Sorry if you did not continue writing them. Anyway thank you for sharing your usefulness. Wish you always healthy and lucky. Also if you have time you can visit my webstie to see the movie. Here phim chien dau